Welcome to my blog! This is my tool to tell you guys (and girls!) about my new fishing adventures and experiences, school, gear, cooking and more!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beavercreek



The first week of exams has finally past, so it was time for some fishing! The weather hasn't been that good last week though, and yesterday evening we actually got some decent snow. Yeahhh buddy!
I can be short about the fishing; two hours at the creek gave me zero strikes, and Bambi was able to hook a small jack. The fish probably don't like the temperature drops...

Apparently there are some animals though which have forgotten the winter already and are preparing themselfs for the spring and summer. Sceneries like these make me fall in love with Sweden again and again.

Strakke lijnen en kromme toppen!




No comments:

Post a Comment